Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hoy Sumo, Buhay Ka Pa Ba?

Hey Sumo, Are You Still Alive?


Aba, oo naman no! Ang kulit nyo talaga!
But of course! What a nuisance!

Sweepy: But where are you going, Popsy?


Ang hirap talaga kapag may hinahanap ka na hindi mo mawari!
It is so hard to look for something you can not explain what!

Sweepy: But what are you looking for? You can't go in the compost pit!


At bawat kilos mo pinupuna parang bata na nawawala . . .
And every move you make is monitored like a lost child . . .

Sweepy: Popsy, You Can't Go There And Jump Like That!


Ay, nagawa ko na! Ano ba kayo! Tantanan nyo na ako. Nalilito tuloy ako at hindi ko matandaan kung ano ang hinahanap ko at saan ako pupunta!
Oh, I did it already! Oh give me a break. You are making me confused that I can not remember what I am looking for and as to where I am going!


At bakit ang dumi ng paligid? Hoy, maglinis naman kayo no!
And why is the surroundings messy? Hey, you better clean up!

Hmp, matanda man ako pero alam ko kapag madumi ang paligid! Nakakasuya tuloy!
Hmp, I may be old but I know when the surroundings are dirty and it makes me irritated!

Sweepy; Keeper, Popsy is hyperventilating!