Monday, January 16, 2012

12 Na Ako! (I Am 12 Already!)

Translated by Quark


Naku, ano ba ang kababalaghan dyan eh numero lang iyan!
Oh there's nothing mysterious about it, it is just a number!


Iikot ang mundo kahit ano man ang edad ko.
The world will spin whatever my age is.


Hihiga at babangon ako sa tamang oras . . .
I will sleep and rise at the right time . . .


Nakup! Tinamaan ata ako ng rayuma, bayan! Na-sobra ata ikot ng mundo ko!
Oh no! I think I got hit by arthritis, people! My world must have spun like crazy!

Hmp, marami nga diyan na bata pa may rayuma na! Ako pa eh 12 na ako. Aba, sa tao eh 84 na edad ko. Lekat, rarayumahin na nga ako!
Hmp, there are younger ones with arthritis so why not me when I am already 12 years old. Hey, that means 84 in human age. Darn, I should be getting arthritis indeed!


Hoy Sweepy, ano ba ang balita?
Hey Sweepy, what's the news?

Sweepy: You got mail from Pusa and Viola from Norway!




Sweepy: And people are greeting you on my blogs and Lui's! And the Greenwoods team offered to give you a party but Lui refused. I saw Lui text the Secretary at Greenwoods about how stressed out we get when there are so many visitors in the house!

Ay totoo kaya! Naku, salamat ng marami, Lilli, DrGeoff at sa Greenwoods Clinic! Salamat sa pag-alala ha. Yon lang ang mahalaga. Salamat po!
But that's true! Oh thank you so much, Lilli, DrGeoff at the Greenwoods Clinic! Thank you for thinking of me which is what's important. Thank you!

At salamat ng marami kay Pusa at Viola! Ngayon lang ako nakatanggap ng bulaklak galing pa sa Norway. Sus, amoy winter kaya! Salamat po!
And thank you to Pusa and Viola! This is the first time I received a flower from Norway and it still smell of winter!


At eto ang kinain ko kahapon ng kaarawan ko. Sausage at yogurt dip na lasang ewan. Hoy Lui matuto ka nga magluto ng tama! Aba, rarayumahin ako ng todo dahil sa iyo no!
And here is what I ate at my birthday yesterday: sausage with yogurt dip which tasted flat. Hey Lui you better learn to cook right! Oh, I will get arthritis because of you!

Hay naku, 12 na ako. Buhay pa, awa ng Diyos. At siguro, hindi na ako dapat maghabol ng pusa . . .
Ahh, I'm 12 already and still alive with God's mercy. And maybe I should not run after cats anymore . . .