Sunday, December 4, 2011

Put The Little Girl To Sleep

Yan daw ang narinig sa balita . . .
That is what somebody heard in the news . . .

Aba, mali yan! Ang alam ko "put the big dog to sleep!"
But that's wrong and what I know is it is "put the big dog to sleep!"


Naku huwag kang maniwala sa mga sabi-sabi!
Do not believe in hearsay!

Ang tutuo hindi ako naging "little" kahit na noong tuta pa ako.
The truth is that I was never "little" even when I was a puppy.

At hindi ako mahirap makatulog. Pag busog na ako tulog agad ako!
And I never had difficulty sleeping because once I'm full I go to sleep right away!

At saka wala namang gusto i-put-to-sleep ako kasi sino ba naman ang gusto mawala sa mundo ang asong saksakan ng gwapo no!
And nobody would want to "put me to sleep" because who would want to lose a handsome dog in the face of earth!


Ang tutuo, antukin talaga kaming mag-ama lalo na kapag tag-ulan!
And the truth is, my pup and I are sleepyheads especially during rainy days!


At eto ang isa pang tutuo: Pasko na kaya huwag kayong pasaway!
And here is another truth: it is already Christmas so do not be pesky!

Translated by Quark
Note: This is Sumo's take on local politics.

Ay salamat at nakauwi ka na, Quark!
Oh I'm glad you are back Quark!