Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tula Ni Lui

Poetry by Lui


Ako ay may Alaga
asong matanda
ay este!
. . . asong mataba . . .

I have a pet, an old dog, oopsy! I meant a fat dog . .
.

Ang buntot niya'y mahaba
ang kuko niya'y mahaba rin!
. . . his tail is long and so are his nails!

Ang kulay niya ay dilim
pero ang puso niya
ay singlinaw ng araw sa umaga!
His color is dark but his heart is as bright as the morning sun!

Subali't mag-ingat ka lang sa "poet" niya ;-)
at baka mahamugan ka
ng simoy ni kamatayan.
But watch his "poet"
because you might get misted with death.
(a play on words: "poet" sounds like 'puwit' which in Pilipino means 'butt')

Ang Tula Ko Kay Sumo Tapos Na Po.
My Poetry For Sumo Is Done.


Hay naku, bayan! Iyan ang nagagawa ng walang magawa. Kapag nainis ako na-uutot kaya ako!
Oh my countrymen! Now that is what some people do when they have nothing better to do. And when I get irritated I tend to fart. So watch it!

Nasa bakasyon si Quark sa Europa kaya wala akong translator. Uwi ka na Quark!
Quark is in Europe on vacation that is why I have no translator. Please come home, Quark!