Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ahahay! Nalampasan Ako Ng Pasko!

Oh My! Christmas Passed Me By!
Translated by Quark



Hindi bale nang huli, basta't magaling!
It does not matter even if you are late, as long as you are good!

Ay mali ata!
Er, I think I did not quote it right!

Hindi bale na mahuli, wag lang huhulihin!
It is alright to be late as long as you don't get caught!

Hoy Quark mali mali ata ang pagsalin mo ah! Mukhang nasobrahan ka ata noong Pasko! Naku, magpahinga ka muna kasi ako rin, medyo na-sover sa busog! Aroooo!
Hey Quark, your translation seems off! It looks like you had one too many last Christmas! I think you better take a break because I had a full stomach myself! Arf!

O sya, galit galit muna ha. Kitakits na lang tayo sa Bagong Taon!
Okay let's take a break and see each other in the New Year!

Maligaya, malamig, masarap, at maraming tulog! Pero marami ring gising ha!
Happy, cold, delicious and plenty of naps! But plenty of waking hours too!