Monday, February 15, 2010

Hey, Kong Fat Xi Choi!

Fat Choi Hey King Kong!
Kong Fat Choi Hey, Wat Xi Sumo!

Ah, basta, hapinuyir for short, to all my Chinese friends. Salamat sa Tikoy ha. At wag ka na mahiya dagdagan ng mooncake, hopia at ampao.
That's happy new year in chinese. Thanks for sending tikoy (sticky cake) and don't be shy sending me mooncake, hopia (stuffed bread) and ampao (crispy rice snack).


Naku, hindi po year of the Lion.
No, it is not the year of the Lion.



Year of the Tiger sa mga Chinese ngayon. Akala ni Sweepy Tiger yan. Naku, eh unan ni Luchie ng paa niya iyan. Aba, noong niregalo ni Lui kay Luchie iyan noon, medyo mataba pa iyan. Naku, medyo napisa na siguro sa bigat ng paa ni Luchie!
It is the Year of the Tiger for the Chinese people. Sweepy thought that was the Tiger. That is Luchie's foot pillow. When Lui gave Luchie that before it was still plump, but now it looks flat possibly from the heavy feet of Luchie!



Aba, iyan din ang paborito kong unan. Kung saan naaamoy ko ang mga mahal ko siyempre doon ako. Kaya matapos pa-arawan ni Lui iyan sa katapusan amoy ko naman ang maghahari diyan. Sana gusto rin ni Luchie ang amoy ko!
But that is my favorite pillow too. I go wherever I can smell my loved ones. That is why when Lui is done airing this pillow, it my own scent that will take the place of Luchie's scent. I hope Luchie will like my scent too!



At pagmasdan mo lang ang Tiger sa diyaryo na binabasa ng anak kong si Sweepy . . .
And notice the tiger in the newspaper that my pup Sweepy is holding . . .




. . . at pagmasdan mo naman ang totoong tigre na ito:
. . . and compare with this tiger:




Awwwwwwwwooooooooooof!

Teka, makakain na nga . . . ginutom tuloy ako!
Wait, I better eat now . . . 'cause I got hungry!


Btw, I translate myself again. My translator pup Bogart has diarrhea from over-eating!