Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sumo, the Attack Dog


Sugod Sumo Sugod!
Attack, Sumo, Attack!

English by Bogart





Ayan.
Bantayan mo ang porma ko na iyan.
Iyan ang porma na handang sumugod!
There.
Watch that pose of mine.
That is the pose that is ready to strike!


Uy, Sumo, ask ko lang:
Eh sino naman susugurin mo?
Hey, Sumo, let me ask:
But who are you going to attack?


Eto.
Panoorin mo!
Here.
Watch this!
(Ayaw kaya i-upload ang video ko!
But my video won't upload!)




Nakup!
Eh di ba kama ni Luchi iyan?!!!
Eh di ba allergic sa balahibo ng hayop si Luchi?
Naku, tinamaan ka ng magaling!
Tama ba namang atakihin ang kama ni Luchi?!?
Siguradong kakatihin ng katakut-takot yon!!!
Oh no!
Isn't that the bed of Luchi?!!!
Isn't Luchi allergic to animal furs?
Oh, you really did it this time!
Imagine attacking the bed of Luchi?!?
For sure she will itch all over!!!


O sya.
Mukhang napurnada ata!
Nabigla lang po!
Tao lang po!
Este, aso lang po!
Uy, huwag nyo ako isusumbong ha!
Oh-oh.
I think I got it bad!
Sorry but I just got carried away!
I'm just human!
Er, I'm just a dog!
Please don't tell anybody!


O sya. Babu!
Ok, that's it. Bye!