Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kalendaryo ng Buhay

Calendar of Life
but I prefer . . .

Calendar . . . for life!

Guest Translator: Sweepy the SuperDog




Ay salamat! Dumating na din ang pinakahihintay kong kalendaryo.
At last! The calendar I was waiting for has arrived! (Hey Popsy! Don't forget I made them! - Sweepy)


Mabuti na lang at dumating ito bago sumapit ang kaarawan ko noong isang linggo at kung hindi, sigurado makakalimutan ko ang sarili kong bertdey! Sus, sumalangitnawa ang makakalimutin na asong ito!
It's a good thing the calendar arrived before my birthday last week or else, I am sure I will forget my own birthday! (Popsy, you can't be that bad! - Sweepy) Geez, heaven help this forgetful dog!



Nakup, medyo maraming dagdag-bawas ata ang kuwento ko ngayon ah. Aba, parang eleksyon na! Eh kung yang anak kong si Sweepy ang hahayaan ninyong magsalin ng kuwento ko, aba siguradong aabutin tayo ng siyam-siyam! Nasaan na naman ba si Bogart?
Oh-oh, looks like there are many add-ons and missing pieces in my story today. Hey, it feels like election time! But that's how it is if you allow my pup Sweepy to translate my stories it will take years! (Oooopsy sorry, Popsy! -Sweepy) . . . Now where's Bogart?

Sweepy: Bogart is sleeping, Popsy! He immediately takes a nap after eating and left me to play alone! He doesn't do anything but sleep all day! I really wanted to play but he's always snoring in his house! I wanted to . . .


Enuf! Aba aba aba naman Sweepy! Maghunos-dilis, este, dili ka naman! Aba, parang machine gun ka naman kung magkwento ah! Aba, para kang nakakain ng pwet ng manok ah!
Enough! Hey, hey hey Sweepy! Get a hold of yourself! You're like a machine gun when you talk! You sound like you've eaten a chicken's butt!

(Popsy, I eat butts! And what's wrong with eating chicken's butts?-Sweepy)


Nagiging madaldal ka! Yan ang napapala mo! Tinamaan ka ng magaling!
You become talkative, that's what you get! Hit you right! (ohhh, so that's why Keeper Lui was laughing when I ate the chicken's butt. Now I know why I can't control myself! Hey Popsy, do you think Keeper ate chicken's butt too, because she is super talkative too! -Sweepy)


Aba, malay ko. Dyaskeng tuta na ito! Idadamay pa ako! At sandali lang. Kailan naman naging Q&A ang blog ko?
Who knows! Darn this pup to put me on the spot! And wait a minute. Since when did my blog became a Q&A? (Oooopsy sorry, Popsy! It just feels too good to be here for a change! -Sweepy)


Naku, wag kang mawili hane? O sya, pagpasensyahan nyo na ang mga kulang sa pansin.
Hey, just don't make yourself at home, ok? Anyway, please bear with those with "attention-deficit" . . .


At para matahimik na ang kumag na iyan . . . si Sweepy nga ang gumawa ng kalendaryo namin.
Ok, just to appease him . . . it is really Sweepy who made our calendar. (And don't forget I make one every year too, Popsy -Sweepy)


Mahilig talaga iyan magkukutingting ng kung anu-ano. Waring pang Guinness Book talaga ang isang iyan pero ayaw kong payagan mag-ala-showbiz. Aba, magulo kaya ang buhay ng mga celebrities. Tama na muna ang mag-blog lang. Pero tingnan naman ninyo ang hirap ng pobreng alindahaw na iyan buong buwan?!!
He loves to tinker and is perfect for the Guinness Books but I won't allow him to be popular like in show business. Celebrities have difficult lives! I'd rather he sticks with his blog. And look how the poor thing worked all month just to finish our calendar!


Medyo OA din yan! Psssst, pansinin nyo na lang, please lang!
He's also kindda OverActing. (Popsy, I-Am-Not! -Sweepy) Please spare him some attention!


O sya, mabalik nga tayo sa kalendaryo ko at baka kung saan-saan mapunta ang kuwento ko . . .
Ok, we better go back to my calendar story before I get distracted further . . .


O makinig ka, Sweepy . . . Ang kalendaryo ay mahalaga. Nagpapahiwatig ito ng pagdaloy ng panahon. Mga tadhanang iginuhit sa mga araw na lilipas at lumipas. Mga pangyayaring ikaw lang ang maaaring magpasya kung anong klaseng buhay ang gusto mong i-ukit sa kalendaryo ng buhay. Mga kasaysayang masarap, makabuluhan o puro kaguluhan lamang. Nasa palad mo iyan, kaibigan. Pagmasdan mo ang bawat araw na dadaan sa iyong kamalayan at diyan mo matutukoy ang tunay mong pagkatao. . .

Wow, Popsy! That was sooo profound. I can't hardly translate it but I'll try . . . My Popsy Sumo said: "Listen well, Sweepy. The calendar is important. It shows the flow of time. It is fate etched in the coming days and those that passed. They are experiences that only you can decide what kind of life you wanted etched in the calendar of life. They are fun stories, meaningful, or even riotous. It is in your hands, my friend. Observe every passing days in your life and you will find the real you . . .

Popsy, That-Was-Hot! My days are just as hot. Please tell them to visit my blog to see. This is sooo cool! Can I translate here again, Popsy?


Naku, magtigil ka. Bumalik ka na sa pinanggalingan mo at baka makagat lang kita. I said stop it. You better go back where you came from before I bite you off! Ahhhh, I might have to translate myself sooner than soon. . . .