Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Aba, Pasko na ata!

Hey, I think it's Christmas!
Translated by Bogart




Aba, tingnan mo iyan! Paskong-pasko di ba?
Look at that! It is so Christmas-y, right?



Naku hindi no! Gelatin kaya yan. Para sa halo-halo ni Lui iyan.
Nope it's not! That's gelatin for Lui's fruit sherbet.



Aba, mukhang masarap iyan! Swak sa tag-init at tag-ulan! Patikim!
But hey, it looks delicious! Perfect for sunny and rainy days! Let me taste!



Aba, tinamaan ng magaling! Lasang wala kaya!
Aba, meron pala nun. Makulay pero walang lasa!
Hey, hit me right! It taste nothing.
So there is such a thing. It's colorful but has no taste!




O, gusto mo pa ba?
So, do you want some more?



Yech! Hindi na no! Lasang WALA kaya iyan! Solohin mo na yan! Pakainin ba ako ng wala! Hndi kaya masira ang pangil ko, mahabaging langit!
Yech! Never! It taste NOTHING! You can have it all to yourself! Imagine making me eat something tasteless! I wonder if my fangs will get destroyed by that, holy heavens!